We are entrusted with a responsibility of manufacturing & supplying Polypropylene Bag Closing Threads
all over the country. We make available our threads in different specifications like APB 600 HB Y, APB 600 HB JC, APB 8420 HB Y and APB 842 HB JC. Polypropylene Threads are made from high tenacity 100% Polypropylene Multifilament Yarn (PPMFY). Offered lot of threads is in complete compliance with the industry standards and acquirable in tailored specifications. Buyers are free to place orders; timely deliveries will be at the desired destination.
Characteristics Of Polypropylene Bag Closing Thread :
- Low Flammability
- Silky Appearance
- Non-Biodegradation. Resistant to rot, mildew and other organisms
- Very high Breaking strength to withstand Drop Test and Pile test. Its strength and elongation remains stable in both dry and wet conditions.
- Higher dimensional stability owing to higher elasticity even at high extension levels. Its creep behavior is similar to Nylon and Superior to Acrylic and Viscose Yarns.
- Low Mass Higher Coverage
- Very Low Shrinkage In water and air after setting
- Very good thermal stability unto 100oC, and very low thermal conductivity.
- Excellent electrical insulator
- Knot Free
- Zero Moisture Absorption
- Inert to Acids, Alkalis and Other Chemicals
- Improved Seam Appearance
- Enables High Speed Stitching
- Zero Snarling
- Uniform twist
Our Regular Polypropylene Bag Closing Thread are as follows. However customized construction for specific applications of the Polypropylene Bag Closing Thread may be manufactured on demand.
For more details please click on the links given below